Tuesday 24 June 2014

Sky Diving

It was the 23rd of June, that's the day of my birthday. I got a sky diving voucher. It was at Christchurch airport. It was time to go. When I got there I went to the  office to check in. I got interviewed about how I was feeling and if it was my first time. My instructor was Ethan Rameka. He was handsome like Jason Derulo  .


When we got into the plane, I asked myself am I really going to do this or not? Well I have to do this  because I'm getting filmed. We got to the place we going to jump, we clipped ourselves together. I was so scared that I weed my pants and Ethan said "poo wee".


It was time to jump out of the plane. I was so freezing that I had to put a diving suit on. I was at the door, I got pushed out. You could see the flab on my face going up and down. We were doing flips, 360's and superman's.


We got to land it was amazing but one thing I didn't like was getting a mouthful of mud. As we touched the ground we made a big thud. It was a sunny day when we finally went home, on the way home we stopped at a café for a drink. It was great.


It was time to jump!




















2 comments:

  1. Jacob this is really good, I love the descriptive words you have used, good stuff. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob your story writing this term has continuously improved. You are adding more detail into your work and taking the time to re-craft your writing. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete